Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Shrimp & Grits!!



Doesn't this look amazing! Y'all this was a favorite for the butta gals, truly one of the best meals by far. We could be partial because we are from the south but hey we will happily stay by our southern roots and enjoy a classic meal like shrimp and grits!

The recipes will follow but I wanted to get your mouth watering for this meal. It was a slight twist on the classic - very spicy shrimp over baked parmesan grits.


ALSO - I, Meredith, wasn't able to attend cooking class last week and since I am usually the blogger nothing was posted because I was out of town. But the recipes and pictures from last week's class will be up soon as well! The buttas did a breakfast meal: potato and basil frittata, maple glazed bacon, and berries with honey, vanilla yogurt.

As you can see it was delicious and the buttas licked their plates clean!! I hate I missed such a great meal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment